Happy New Year, everyone!
2019 was a pretty good year for Pacifica and I’m working on making 2020 the best one yet.
How am I going to do that? Let me lay it out for you:
- Finish Finding A Path (“Chapter one” of Pacifica)
- Start chapter two. (I have a title, but that’s a surprise for later)
- Expand the newly introduced World Guide
- Share more world lore and concept art
- Collect Finding A Path into a book
- Other side projects that are to be announced later
All these things are in various stages and will happen this year. I am super excited to be working on the comic on a daily basis now!
Along with the above mentioned steps, I will also be changing the comic’s format when chapter two starts. Pages will be vertical rather than horizontal and I will be switching over to a new font. These changes should not only improve the comic visually, but help me keep up with the more frequent updates.
It looks like it’s going to be a great year, and I hope all of you have a great one too!